Out Of Hours
Here you can find information on what to do if you become unwell outside of our opening hours.
Hollinwood Medical Practice will be closed on bank holidays and on the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 12:00pm for staff training.
Dates closed from 12:00pm for staff training:
Wednesday 15th January 2020
Wednesday 19th February 2020
Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday 15th April 2020
Wednesday 20th May 2020
Wednesday 17th June 2020
Wednesday 15th July 2020
Wednesday 19th August 2020
Wednesday 16th September 2020
Wednesday 21st October 2020
Wednesday 18th November 2020
Wednesday 16th December 2020
7 day access service
Call: 0161 934 2827 for evening, weekend and Bank Holiday appointments
- 6:30pm – 8pm Monday to Friday
- 10am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday
Appointments are now available at selected locations in Oldham
- NHS 111 is a free-to-call, non-emergency, medical helpline operating in England. The service is part of the country’s NHS telephone triage and advice services.
- Available 24 hours-a-day, the NHS 111 Service is intended for ‘urgent but not life-threatening’ health issues.
- Provided nationwide, you are able to pick up the phone at any location in England and Scotland and ring 111 and receive the same level of care
- The service is available for urgent healthcare assessment and you will be directed to the most suitable local service for your needs. If you are unsure which healthcare service you need to visit, the NHS 111 service will signpost you to the most appropriate care for your condition, for example, GP, local pharmacy, Walk-in-Centre, community-based services, A&E or an emergency ambulance response.Provide you with self care advice